- Added an intellicard to the RD's office.
- Added an extra bucket to perma.
- Added some more interesting gear to the re-education chamber.
- Added a scrubber and vent to the re-education chamber control room.
- Added brig door entry buttons and flash control to the brig desk.
- Added missing flashes to the left and right AI chamber slots.
- Added missing control and magnet for the target at the shooting range.
- Added missing air-alarm to the AI upload foyer.
- Added missing air alarm to art storage.
- Added shutters to the chapel's space-facing windows.
- Added the CE's new advanced magboots.
- Fixed missing wire and pipe at the labour camp.
- Fixed missing consoles on the labour shuttle.
- Fixed green tiles under medbay desk.
- Fixed first two brig doors appearing under blast doors when open.
- Fixed some doors in research appearing under blast doors when open.
- Fixed ore unloader not working at the (disused) mining processing area.
- Fixed a wide assortment of incorrectly placed wires and pipes.
- Fixed a missing wire and some incorrectly-placed walls at the labour camp.
- Gave specific IDs to every GPS.
- Incorporated the new syndicate space suits from Giacom's update on BoxStation.
- Moved the mineral redemption machine to the cargo office.
- Removed lots of decorative reinforced windows from toxins.
- Replaced air canister in the prisoner education centre with CO2 for quietly gassing people.
- Replaced all outdated references to "/area" with "/area/space".
- Added a lot more helpful gear and wall mounted flashers to the emergency shuttle.
- Added some seclites to the map.
- Added the new HoS wardrobe locker, replacing their filing cabinet.
- Added an arcade to the mining break room.
- Added alternative backpacks to virology, chemistry, botany, and science lockers.
- Added (provisionally) a security camera monitor to the security post at the departure lounge.
- Added (provisionally) biohazard doors to toxins and xenobiology, independently toggleable from the RD's office.
- Added (provisionally) a borg charger to the escape shuttle, along with some tools for repairs.
- Added AI holopads to botany, lower xenobiology, EVA, virology, and the gravity generator.
- Added an extra pair of magboots and an extra jetpack to EVA.
- Added spare gambling table parts to barman's backroom gear closet.
- Anchored the secure evidence locker to the ground for added security.
- Dirtied up tiles in maintenance a little to make it look more derelict.
- Enlarged the departure lounge security post so one prisoner can be buckle-cuffed to a chair there.
- Fixed a number of maintenance doors not unlocking correctly when all-access is declared.
- Fixed green medbay at mining - it is now blue, too.
- Fixed odd naming of smoke spellbook.
- Fixed missing wiring to the electrified grille windows top-left of the wall surrounding the AI upload module.
- Moved the cargo status screen over the window outside mining one tile left.
- Named the doors to the Maltese Falcon Casino correctly.
- Removed the syndicate space suit from the abandoned mining outpost as it was used to escape the gulag.
- Removed alternative jumpsuits from some wardrobes as they didn't have proper sprites
- Replaced the sleeper in the gulag with some bruise packs and a health analyzer to discourage escapes.
- Replaced shuttle doors with the new real airlock variants.
- Stopped the AI Upload starting bolted - if it should be, the AI can do this.
- Fixed path issue with medbay sign preventing compile.
- Implemented blue medbay, despite thinking green looks that bit nicer.
- Added missing prison intercom which can receive but not send.
- Added a small new security post to escape, which may help in maintaining order during evacuation.
- Added a "TAKE ONLY WHAT YOU NEED" sign to the mineral storeroom, in vain hope.
- Added more descriptive names to many research division cameras.
- Fixed incorrect area designation in upper area of the gambling section of the maltese falcon.
- Replaced dirt piles in the garden with proper hydroponics trays, and removed trays from breakrooms.
- Added the gravity generator, just above engineering. It's more vulnerable than on Box.
- Rearranged the incinerator room so the turbine computer works, also added a camera to monitor the vent.
- Added three tear gas grenades to the armory.
- Fixed some layout issues above the mining dock.
- Fixed missing air alarm in the incinerator room.
- Overhauled the labor shuttle and prisoner education rooms, their locations are switched and improved.
- Added more interesting filler items to the medbay and research lobbies.
- Added donk pockets to the prison and all break rooms.
- Added sink to the cargo warehouse.
- Added a cleanbot to security backroom storage (Mopfficer Sweepsky).
- Added a cleanbot to medbay backroom storage (Scrubs, MD).
- Added three sheets of plasma to virology again.
- Added big sunglasses to the lawyer's office, only one pair though.
- Added a variety of newscasters and entertainment monitors to various areas.
- Added various suits and assistant formal wear to the dorm wardrobes.
- Added a few more suits to the laundry area.
- Added a few spare GPS units around the station.
- Added an intercom behind the bar.
- Moved sink in robotics, in the surgery section.
- Renamed NanoTrasen cleanbot to Cleanbot Exhibit.
- Removed extra cell charger in cargo bay on the rack by the desk.
- Added a poncho and sombrero to maint.
- Added missing request console to engineering.
- Added barricades to the mining smelter as in a recent box update.
- Added mining GPSs to the mining outpost as in a recent box update.
- Added a multi-tool to telescience.
- Added a labeller to mining outpost EVA room.
- Altered brig infirmary somewhat, adding a morgue tray.
- Fixed various overlapping-objects issues on opposite sides of walls.
- Gave detective access to the maint. door in firing range.
- Made surgery observation public-access.
- Made Sergeant Araneus vulnerable to oxygen deprivation, and CO2/toxins damage.
- Removed sleeper console on mining.
- Removed rogue hydroponics tray from the research lobby.
- Updated cell paths so map compiles again.
- Fixed issues preventing the map from compiling.
- Fixed double-layer of windows on top-left of AI satellite.
- Fixed blast door appearing below conveyor in disposals (hopefully).
- Updated mining to the new version, slightly modified with transport pipes and the mint.
- Updated R&D to include the new ore-dropoff closet.
- Added buttons outside the shutters for gateway, teleporter, and EVA, to allow emagging.
- Added a disposal unit to engineering foyer.
- Added a freezer to toxins (provisionally).
- Added an ID-locked closet in the evidence room, accessible by armory-level or detective-level IDs.
- Added a spare syringe to the brig infirmary.
- Added wirecutters to warden's room.
- Added a tiny chapel garden.
- Added more salt and pepper to the bar area.
- Added a single 8-use AI liquid dispenser to the AI upload (provisionally).
- Moved barman's disposals unit back to behind the bar, rahter than in his storeroom.
- Removed shower behind cloning console.
- Replaced chemmaster with condimaster in maint. medbay.
- Rearranged armory - flashers are now at the sides so they get pushed around less.
- Fixed issues preventing map compiling.
- Fixed securitron pathing issues, and added lockers, dorms, recreation area and court to their patrol route.
- Fixed windows behind cryo tube showing through it.
- Fixed shooting range access being detective only.
- Fixed hazard stripe placement in maint east of botany.
- Fixed boxing ring name on glass door in the fitness shower.
- Added fire alarms to the dorms, locker room, and holodeck.
- Added two animal pens to the garden, containing a cow and two chickens.
- Added a hydroponics tray to the medbay, research and engineering break rooms and the cargo warehouse.
- Updated all R&D, robotics, and telescience consoles and machines to their current box version to try and get them to start linked.
- Moved CMO privacy shutters button to top-left corner of their office.
- Removed blind-spot at research division entrance
- Fixed issues preventing map compiling.
- Updated nuke op shuttle and base to current version.
- Replaced the dining area in the maltese falcon with a gambling den.
- Altered the layout of botany so it's easier to tend more plants.
- Altered securitron pathing around engineer to avoid maint use.
- Added random spawners to maintenance which spawn trash or grilles.
- Added a loot spawner to the gambling area in the bar which has a 1/3 chance to spawn a russian revolver.
- Added a gun spawner to the armory, spawning one gun a round, mainly stetchkins, sometimes combat shotguns, very rarely deagles or metabas.
- Added fire extinguishers to the dorms and locker room.
- Added a practice bomb to the armory.
- Added a mirror to genetics.
- Added arrow tiles to the mint input and output.
- Added a morgue-tray to robotics
- Added a news broadcaster to the CMO's office.
- Added a news broadcaster to the cargo office.
- Added Sergeant prefix to HoS' spider's name.
- Added privacy shutters to the CMO, RD, and CE offices.
- Added brig entrance flasher button to warden's office and rearranged it somewhat.
- Moved newscaster and AI message console closer to AI so they hear messages from them.
- Moved meson scanners and flashlights on racks at the mining camp to the top of the pile so they're easier to see.
- Removed two windows from the CE office to the starboard primary corridor.
- Removed all sleeper consoles.
- Gave the detective firing range access.
- Updated waistcoat path so map compiles again.
- Added a waistcoat to the locker room.
- Updated AI upload boards to the new paths so the map compiles again.
- Updated arcade boards in tech storage, they now work again.
- Fixed area designation on the nuke op shuttle so the door doesn't vanish.
- Fixed missing air supply pipe near fore-port solar access.
- Fixed the medbay morgue door access level, now it's medbay-only.
- Fixed input-direction of the coinpress, it is now west of it.
- Fixed genetics access levels, RD can get into genetics but not medbay, now.
- Fixed privacy shutter in shooting range (again, for real this time).
- Fixed lights-out events being limited to engineering only - now they can happen all over.
- Added (provisionally) windows surrounding the upload consoles to prevent quick-subverting.
- Added gambling tables to the maint. bar.
- Added air alarms to arrivals.
- Added miners to the mailroom access list.
- Added a camera to the kitchen cold-room.
- Added an all-in-one telecoms unit to CentCom.
- Added an MMI to maint.
- Added a multi-belt to maint, which can hold bigger things.
- Added more extinguishers around the medbay foyer.
- Added an intercom to the HoS' office.
- Added a mounted flasher to the brig entrance.
- Added desklamp to the CE office.
- Changed AI upload and armory cameras to motion cameras.
- Moved the air supply vent in the incinerator room two tiles up to give more space for renovation.
- Moved wall and fire locker near the transit shuttle.
- Removed duplicate air alarm in engineering corridor.
- Removed access restrictions to the supply space bridge buttons, and nearby doors.
- Replaced tinted windows between cargo bay and mailroom with normal ones.
- Replaced tinted window at arrivals secpost with normal one.
- Added missing air alarm to the bar.
- Updated mining and stacker machines to use new input/output vars.
- Changed tiles in hydroponics to grey from white.
- Made the toxins test site camera give off light.
- Adjusted tile colours on the main hallways slightly.
- Adjusted securitron waypoints so they no longer travel through the execution chamber.
- Fixed privacy shutter on the firing range appearing above grille.
- Fixed unnecessary reinforced table in botany.
- Other small fixes.
- Overhauled a lot of the crew quarters areas.
- Updated clown shuttle to current BoxStation variant.
- Updated tcommsat z-level teleport to current BoxStation variant.
- Swapped locations of tech storage and auxiliary tool storage.
- Added another lightbulb to the west side of the cryo room.
- Added a reclassification board to robotics.
- Added robocop, quarantine, safeguard, and T.Y.R.A.N.T. boards to the AI Upload.
- Added a bucket and mop to medbay.
- Added a teleport beacon to mining.
- Added Wags-His-Tail to the janitorial closet.
- Added fore, aft, starboard and central teleporter beacons to the station.
- Added a sink to virology.
- Added a PDA cartridge dispenser to the HoP's office
- Added a coin-press to mining.
- Added tower-cap seeds to the garden.
- Added stools at the kitchen hatch.
- Fixed shield generators in engineering secure storage starting bolted to the ground.
- Fixed new toxins filter being dense (you can now walk over it) and moved it slightly.
- Fixed HoS office blast doors not being dense (you can no longer walk over them).
- Fixed incorrectly aligned tiles in research.
- Fixed missing hazard plating east of kitchen/botany.
- Fixed layer var of the PANDEMIC, beakers shouldn't appear below it now.
- Fixed incorrect belt type in a locker in maint, it is now a regular tool-belt.
- Fixed unconnected air vent in the unisex showers.
- Fixed duplicated bulb in janitor's closet.
- Moved the captain's spare ID from their desk to their quarters.
- Moved lighting around in the bar to try and make it darker and seedier.
- Moved the fire alarm under the status display in cargo office.
- Removed gag from theatre storage.
- Removed a table under the MiniSat borg charger that was blocking it.
- Removed access requirements for the mining shuttle computer.
- Adjusted the bridge slightly.
- Adjusted blast door button in nuke-op shuttle so it can be used from outside too.
- Moved lightbulb on top of vendor in medical storage.
- Removed Christmas items.
- Removed ID requirement from the counterfeit fabricator.
- Replaced all arcades with random-game arcades.
- Added suit storage unit to toxins launch area to allow for test site remodelling.
- Added missing air alarm to toxins launch area.
- Added medical eyepatch, blindfold, and earmuffs to the linen bin outside surgery.
- Fixed medical secpost having a cargo security locker, and fixed incorrect secpost area designation below medbay.
- Incinerator gas removal vent now starts off, and the incinerator air alarm should now be all-access.
- Improved toxins, which is now larger, better laid out, and has a gas filter and disposals unit.
- Implemented Giacom's latest update to the labor camp.
- Minor alterations to the layout of the incinerator turbine. The turbine vent is now easier to see.
- Added a space-access airlock to the bottom-right of the main atmos room.
- Added monkeysuit mask to the black-market shop.
- Added a camera to the AI Upload Foyer.
- Added missing APC to telecoms storage.
- Added packs of cards to the library, bar, prison, spare office, and maint. bar.
- Replaced combat gloves in security gear room with normal black "security" gloves.
- Removed duplicated intercom in the chapel.
- Removed manual outlet values from atmospherics.
- Moved toxins launch camera so AI can see launch control.
- Moved the tube light from the HoP queue glass panels to the wall.
- Fixed some broken pipes in the labour camp.
- Fixed some broken cabling on the turbine.
- Fixed some broken cabling at the mining north outpost.
- Named more cameras in various locations.
- Standardised naming of telecoms areas.
- Standardised camera name format.
- Works with recent updates.
- Added Giacom's new disposals layout with crusher.
- Added Christmas trees to various areas and a festivus pole to research's break room.
- Added a santa outfit to the Captain's quarters.
- Added a disposal rapid transit system to the mining outposts.
- Added EuroNumbers' fixed turbine generator to the incinerator as a backup power source.
- Altered layout of the Minisat teleporter room so you can push things into the portal (like AIs for example).
- Altered the layout of the escape dock and chapel - they are both slightly nicer and more open.
- Moved the medbay security post to above the medbay desk, and moved some stuff in medbay storage.
- Moved the incinerator next to atmos, and where it was is now a derelict mech bay / robotics in maint.
- Fixed one of the toxins test subjects being named "Unknown", rather than "Test Subject".
- Improved the layout of virology and made it less claustrophobic.
- Moved a poster in the maint. black market which appeared over a window.
- Added (provisionally) two more pipe dispensers to the construction room above arrivals.
- Added intercoms specifically to CE office, engineering entrance airlock, and tech storage.
- Added some flavour text to the AI potted plant, likely the AI's only friend.
- Added a silencer to the contraband locker in the armory.
- Added MiniSat monitors to the HoS's Office, CE's Office, AI Upload foyer and bridge, to prevent malf AIs taking over all the MiniSat APCs too easily.
- Added missing interrogation room monitor and put the camera on a special interrogation-room-only camera network.
- Added missing detective-level access to the security office, gear room, interrogation and monitoring room, and evidence room.
- Added a bat to the chapel.
- Added a new pet for the HoS.
- Added an autodrobe to the maint. costume room.
- Added a syndicate detonator to the nuke op ready room.
- Added the new Orion Trail arcade machine to the zone of quiet contemplation at the top of the dorms.
- Add a monkey suit and xeno suit to the maint. black market shop.
- Altered tile colour in the station command hallway - it is now grey, rather than blue.
- Altered security bot waypoints to try and prevent them using the captain's quarters maint area and disrupting EVA shutters.
- Replaced carpet in the atmos piping back-area with black tiles.
- Changed the layout of the engineering foyer maint. tunnel slightly.
- Named the cameras in escape and the cameras on the MiniSat exterior walkway.
- Improved various other cameras.
- Improved intercom coverage.
- MiniSat turrets now start deactivated.
- Moved MiniSat turret control buttons to outside the entrances of each room.
- Added named cameras to a lot of the station, more to come in further updates.
- Added a black market shop to maintenance and slightly adjusted the area around it.
- Added exile implants to the gateway atrium, and electrified the windows.
- Overhauled the maint. bar, now called "The Gobbetting Barmaid"
- Added more orange jumpsuits and shoes to the brig holding cell.
- Added electric shavers to robotics and medical surgery areas.
- Added a togglable shutter to the teleporter room, giving access only to the portal section.
- Added wrench to outer armoury area so the warden can toggle portable flashers
- Added igniters to toxins.
- Added chef and bartender access level to maint. doors leading to the maint. bar.
- Added more donk pockets to the kitchen and various parts of maint.
- Added tube lamp to mining ore collection area on request.
- Added named cameras to security, crew quarters, cargo, atmoshperics and engineering.
- Added named cameras to the all primary hallways and arrivals.
- Added three sheets of plasma to virology on roundstart.
- Added a photocopier to the HoP's office.
- Re-added the glass around the chef's mulebot delivery area.
- Moved tube lamp in cargo bay by the orders console to prevent burnt hands.
- Moved the security console in the engineering security post to try and stop stop EMPs breaking it.
- Removed tinted windows for Research Foyer
- Removed un-needed r-wall opposite the kitchen.
- Fixed being unable to reach top-right corner of the detective's desk.
- Fixed AI core flasher appearing over cyborg statue.
- Fixed EVA oxygen tank dispenser sometimes appearing over oxygen tanks.
- Fixed missing pipe manifold on the MiniSat meaning a few vents were unconnected.
- Fixed some airless plating on the disposals mass driver to try and prevent items sliding off it.
- Fixed tiles under the corporate showroom window accidentally being wooden panelling.
- Fixed a floating light switch in the lawyer's office.
- Fixed access level on theatre maint. door, it is allows either theatre access or maint access.
- Fixed access levels on maint. access to EM storage at medbay and research. Both now allow staff or maint. access.
- Improved test site - test subjects no longer freeze to death & are named correctly.
- Improved the layout of arrivals.
- Electrified the council chamber windows.
- Added missing wiring to the auxiliary restooms.
- Added missing lamp to the medbay secpost.
- Added microwaves to perma, the security office (replacing the snack vendor), and cargo.
- Added a port emergency storage room near arrivals.
- Added ore crate to labour camp.
- Added urinals to the auxiliary and normal bathrooms.
- Added wall under chemistry smartfridge.
- Moved detective maintenance access door so it can't be blocked by their new morgue tray.
- Moved a snack vendor from the central hallway loop to the bar.
- Allowed sec, detective and lawyer to use the maint. doors exiting the tunnel right of security and left of dorms.
- Allowed sec, cargo and mining staff to use the tunnels left of security and between security and cargo.
- Improved toxins test site layout, distanced it from the station, and better integrated the toxins personnel air-lock.
- Improved telecomms layout.
- Fixed some incorrect virology access levels.
- Fixed incorrect tile type under hydroponics backroom maint. door (144, 111, 1).
- Improved the transit tube spacedust/meteor shield.
- Added camera to chemistry.
- Added pepper spray dispenser to medbay security post.
- Added more potted plants to the arrivals lounge.
- Added EVA Shutter and Gateway Shutter buttons near the actual shutters.
- Added "PhotoSynthetic Plant" to the AI core, replacing the toy.
- Added brig emergency storage room behind the brig medical room.
- Added more fire safety lockers around maint. and in each EM storage room.
- Added arcade machine to the fitness rooms to make up for the loss of the one at dorms.
- Added unique orange hardhat and orange gloves to construction area.
- Added meson scanners to the CE office.
- Added an extra securitron that starts its patrol from escape - "Inspector Johnson".
- Added a functional (but switched-off) CleanBot Exhibit to the corporate showroom.
- Added a dead plant to the labour camp.
- Added more xeno spawns to new maint. rooms.
- Added lots of costumes and lipstick to one of the maint. rooms.
- Added more fluff gear to the maint. room closest to the engineering foyer.
- Added some science satchels to the telescience room.
- Added a lot more budget insulated gloves.
- Added a second prison wing lock-down control just outside the prison, and moved the prison APC so shunted malf AIs can see it.
- Added a mini-morgue to the detective's office.
- Re-added auxiliary bathrooms opposite mailroom, left of the library.
- Adjusted paper tray at south side of the cargo bay, should not be hanging off the edge of it any more.
- Adjusted the layout of the lawyer's office to better use space.
- Moved the tube-lamp from the firelock near arrivals, between the arrivals and transit shuttle docks.
- Removed unneeded privacy shutter button and lightswitch from detective's office.
- Removed robocop law board from AI upload secure case.
- Removed the space computer/buttons by the armoury.
- Removed disposal unit under kitchen fridge.
- Removed tile in the syndie shuttle that prevented syndies pushing things into the teleporter.
- Rearranged security office and officer gear room.
- Rearranged a few items at the MiniSat, and improved the positioning of the turrets.
- Replaced turrets at the MiniSat with real turrets with correct area designations.
- Replaced the MiniSat SMES cell with wiring to the station and a backup generator.
- Fixed wiring to the holodeck.
- Fixed wiring to medbay security post.
- Fixed double stacked window at 110, 80, 1.
- Fixed white tile instead of plating at 85, 84, 1.
- Fixed unnecessary rwalls at 66, 94, 1 and 119, 76, 1.
- Fixed broken disposal units at the warden's office and security locker room.
- Fixed xeno maint. access - it is now scientist level access.
- Made it possible to hide behind all potted plants on the station.
- Made windows between chapel and escape tinted.
- Made all 3 securitrons on station-stronger (higher health).
- Made prison wing blast doors more visible by bringing them forward a tile.
- Moved the holopad behind the bar and expanded the table for mixing drinks.
- Electrified some windows in security that were missed.
- Improved maintenance bar and maintenance medbay.
- Added missing assistant, HoS, security officer, janitor, clown and mime spawns.
- Added hydroponics watertank backpacks.
- Added missing panes of glass on the top-left walkway of the MiniSat.
- Added missing brig and prison lockdown buttons to the warden's office.
- Added missing prison lockdown blast doors.
- Added missing power cable in prisoner processing.
- Added various holopads around the station.
- Added missing windows in the walk-way around the MiniSat.
- Added missing lights to AI upload foyer.
- Removed a wall under interrogation monitoring access.
- Removed extra windoor on the chapel mass driver.
- Fixed numerous access level issues in the brig.
- Fixed areas of chemistry not being correctly set, might have caused power issues.
- Fixed tcomms monitors not working due to incorrect network vars.
- Fixed AI upload windows not being shocked.
- Fixed HoS office windows not being shocked.
- Fixed HoS office shutters starting invisible (rather than visibly open).
- Fixed warden's office and security office not having shocked windows.
- Fixed security office and shooting range not being seperate areas.
- Fixed missing wires at the windows by the prisoner shuttle.
- Fixed missing pipe in maintenance medbay.
- Fixed door not bolting in unit 1 of the bathrooms.
- Moved tcomms computer station to the MiniSat to get the computers to work again.
- Set AI Upload cameras to also be part of the "AIUpload" network, so AIs can quickly jump to them.
- Fixed emergency shuttle console issue.
- Fixed arrivals newscaster - it is no longer a security variant.
- Improved Janitor closet and Central Emergency Storage
- Added secure briefcase to Captain's Office.
- Improved Captain's Quarters.
- Massive wide-ranging overhaul to the map.
- Security has been completely redesigned and has a labour camp shuttle.
- Engineering has been vastly improved.
- Atmos is now more reasonably sized and has no burn chamber.
- Medbay has been slightly rearranged.
- Research now has the Telescience Lab.
- The Chapel has been moved to escape.
- Maintenance has been improved.
- A wide array of other changes, too many to list.
- Added missing mining consoles.
- Added extinguishers to escape.
- Added windows to the labour camp shuttle.
- Added some hidden cash near security.
- Moved a lightbulb in the garden so it isn't on top of a sink.
- Correctly updated to accommodate code changes (previous update was not done correctly).
- Re-added missing tinted window to the confession booth in the chapel.
- Updated the commemorative plate correctly.
- Note: This version does not work as it was created in an outdated codebase by mistake.
- Changed the desert eagle in contraband locker to a stetchkin. Also added more drugs to the locker.
- Added the prisoner labour camp, more or less identical to the one recently added to Box Station.
- Updated the wizard's besheet at the wizard's den.
- Updated some shuttle areas and computers to the new standard.
- Added virology smartfridge.
- Added chemistry smartfridge.
- Added more fire extinguishers to security.
- Added cable coils to chemistry.
- Added more briefcases to the map.
- Added secure briefcases for each head and the detective.
- Added bookbinder and photocopier to library.
- Removed anomalous rwall by janitor's closet.
- Updated maint. doors so they should all unlock correctly when heads use the emergency maint. all-access protocol.
- Updated bomb test site camera so it should no longer runtime.
- Updated the commemorative plaque near arrivals, which now displays the normal message and the map version number.
- Fixed prison monitors just ouside the prison and in the lawyer's office.
- Fixed genetics lab being visible to the public hallway, causing Beepsky to try and attack the monkeys within.
- Turned pumps (but not taps) on by default for O2/N2 to airmix in atmos.
- Pipe instances switched from defining 'color' to 'pipe_colour'
- Thus the map runs on BYOND 500
- Added a pet lizard to the HoS' office.
- Added slightly more starting energy to the SMES cells.
- Added welding supplies to atmos.
- Added emergency showers to atmos, toxins, medbay and chemistry.
- Added auxiliary escape airlock to maint. between escape and xenobiology.
- Added vice-officer and mailman jumpsuits in a wall somewhere.
- Added costume vendor to somewhere in maintenance.
- Re-added missing CMO locker.
- Removed all but one normal non-synthetic flash from robotics.
- Replaced Stetchkin in the armoury with a Desert Eagle.
- Fixed library study access levels.
- Fixed donut box on the emergency shuttle being empty.
- Fixed Research EM Storage access level, it is now Research Access, as intended.
- Fixed mining shuttle space-bridge button being the wrong access level, it's now mining, as intended.
- Moved costume room rack to give more space around the vendor.
- The kitchen and its backroom are now larger.
- Hydroponics' backroom is smaller and the lockers are now in the lab.
- Bartender's backroom has been rearranged.
- Removed the science access tunnel and expanded robotics and mech bay accordingly.
- Removed the genetics access tunnel and rearranged genetics, giving it a front desk.
- Adjusted the morgue doors, replaced light box with a pair of latex gloves.
- Made the funeral parlour window properly double-windowed.
- Removed shields from teleporter front, added wire dots to teleroom and gateway.
- Removed superfluous pressure tanks.
- Added extra repair items to mech bay.
- Switched janitor's room and aux bathrooms.
- Updated the library, realigned the doors so they connect to cargo and the command hallway.
- Re-added Ian.
- Updated the HoP's office, made the queue longer, moved the office to the topside, made the aux bathrooms smaller.
- Added tool closet to atmos.
- Updated all camera monitors to use lists under their network var.
- Added prison monitor to the warden's office, as the HoP already has one.
- Moved the CMO's crew monitoring console to the medbay desk, and gave them a fancy crew records laptop instead.
- Added microwaves to the engineering, medbay and research break areas. If it prevents the chef having fun, I'll remove them.
- Improved the engineering foyer, adding a proper break area and disposal unit.
- Added maintenance access door to the bottom-left of cargo bay.
- Added shutters to the HoP line, Papers, Please style. The grilles are also electrified.
- Removed chem-master behind dispenser in chemistry.
- Added two extra cargo shuttle-time monitors to cargo bay.
- Added AI holopads to the council chamber and moved the one in the bridge.
- Added an AI holopad to escape so the AI can wave goodbye to the crew.
- Added RD access to tech storage, to see how it goes.
- Added entertainment screens to all head offices.
- Removed customs airlocks and controls for the arrivals sec post, I never heard of anyone using them.
- Removed extra 'cyborgs for dummies' book from robotics.
- Removed left-most plastic flaps from the prison conveyor for clarity and ease of use.
- Fixed the disposals unit in the CE's Office.
- Switched left-most borg charger and fueltank around in mech bay for ease of movement.
- Moved doors for accessing the shuttle slightly to make the escape walkways less vulnerable to damage.
- Classed the tile on which the AI Chamber door is as part of the AI upload, so turrets there will shoot you when you're on it.
- Added a missing Janitor spawn point for roundstart.
- Added named security cameras to the atmos gas tanks.
- Added missing hazard plating to bridge maint.
- Added a seperate council chamber blast door system, seperate from the bridge system.
- Added a cyborg charging station to the AI Upload foyer, removing the status computer.
- Removed sinks next to trays in botany, they're now further away again by the walls.
- Removed unneeded light switch on HoP's security record console.
- Removed unneeded, unconnected pipes from atmos, under the grilles.
- Removed tinted glass from inner side of science areas.
- Removed windows into EVA to make it somewhat more secure.
- Removed window into the gateway to make it more secure.
- Removed organ bags, because their name reverted to evidence bags when used. Will try and add a new variant to the code in future.
- Altered location of an intercom outside the library, it now looks less ugly.
- Altered AI Core protective windows, they are now much more visible.
- Altered the HoP's office, it is now one tile shorter.
- Altered custodial closet and bridge maint, both are now one tile larger, vertically.
- Fixed custodial closet not being connected to the powernet.
- Fixed Gateway being designated part of the Teleporter area, causing powernet issues.
- Fixed cargo bay to supply corridor doors having the wrong access level.
- Fixed some needlessly hard to access atmos piping around the locker room and garden.
- Altered the layout of the locker room, reducing the size of the laundry area.
- Added an extra camera to the locker room to prevent unintentional blindspot.
- Added an extra camera to the right of tech storage to prevent unintentional blindspot.
- Added a minor reference to the talking postcard broken server affair, may it go down in history.
- Removed unnecessary space poster from disposals which was a pain for the AI as it covered an APC on the wall's other side.
- Added missing security camera to north-east central hallway.
- Added missing camera to art storage
- Added airlock paints to art storage and engineering, as in BoxStation
- Added a lockbox to the bridge.
- Added the PDA painter machine to the HoP's office.
- Added organ bags (renamed evidence bags) to the organ freezer in surgery.
- Added a seedy new auxiliary bathroom*laundry area where the old gateway was.
- Added lots of handy sinks to botany to make it more efficient than its competitors.
- Added a grinder to the ghetto medical area.
- Added lots of fun new items to the theatre backstage room.
- Added the new costume vendor to the threatre backstage room.
- Added some more helpful gear to the emergency shuttle.
- Moved security hardsuits, they are now next to the HoS' office.
- Moved the teleporter room to the right side of the old EVA area.
- Moved the gateway room to where the old teleporter room was, with a nice ready room.
- Removed chairs from surgery observation which blocked vent visibility.
- Removed most tools from the ghetto medical area to compensate for the addition of the grinder.
- Fixed some oddities with Pugley III's name and altered his description.
- Fixed (possibly) the topmost door in the prison access tunnel not opening in the greytide event.
- Altered the layout of the HoP's office, it is now a little fancier.
- Altered the layout of the QM's office, which is now clearer and simpler.
- Altered the layout of the janitor's office, it's now much larger and nicer.
- Altered the layout of the central emergency storage closet, next to the bridge.
- Altered the layout of the emergency shuttle bridge so you can't get stuck buckled in chairs.
- Altered the layout of EVA, which is now greatly streamlined and has 8 space suits.
- Altered the tiles in the meeting area by the council room, it now looks cleaner.
- Altered the emergency-recovery-airlock area of the emergency shuttle to make it easier to sneak aboard.
- Updated plaque tile.
- Removed a light switch on a table in the Detective's Office
- Removed intercom on a table in Tool Storage
- Added a hidden basketball to the map somewhere
- Added ice cream vat to kitchen storage.
- Fixed drinks with old paths possibly causing compile issues.
- Rearranged the Chapel to be more imposing and less comfortable.
- Fixed some tiles not having the correct area designation in the chapel.
- Updated all other non-station z-levels.
- Fixed all 18 tiles which had active air calculation before roundstart.
- Moved locker in engineering security office to try and prevent EMPs hitting it.
- Moved airlock poster in disposals to prevent controls being covered from some angles.
- Research Division mulebot delivery window now has correct name and access.
- Research Division mulebot window is now on the main research hallway, not in the break room.
- Removed a duplicated status display blocking the RC console in telecomms.
- Genetics access doors are no longer incorrectly all-access.
- Medbay Storage now has two doors for easier access.
- Added plasma coin to Captain's Quarters
- The AI Chamber has been rearranged and should now be more secure.
- The AI Chamber blast door has been replaced with a normal bolted door to allow AI replacement.
- The security desk now has an extra window increasing visibility of the corridor above the AI.
- The Atmos burn chamber now starts only partially built, requiring time and some plasteel to finish.
- Added Pugley III, the loveable four-legged test subject.
- Numbered the pens in Xenobiology.
- Moved a scrubber in the Research Division entrance airlock.
- Added two loaded beanbag riot shotguns to the armoury.
- Added a loaded 10mm pistol to the armoury in the contraband locker.
- Added some other harmless contraband to the locker for flavour.
- Added a deactivated securitron in the armoury.
- Added entertainment monitors to break rooms.
- Added map version number to the desc text on the floor plaque near arrivals.
- Cargo bay blast doors are now visible on round-start.
- Added holopads to a variety of locations.
- Removed duplicated vent from toxins launch area.
- Added some flashlights to maintenance.
- Added some more cameras to remove blind-spots
- Removed extra launch control from toxins.
- Added tachyon-doppler array to the toxins test launch area.
- Removed lockboxes from the CMO, RD and CE offices as they cannot open them.
- Adjusted a tile in surgery so it looks a little neater.
- Every job that has special local maint. access can now also access the nearest public-hallway maint. door too.
- The brig to courtroom defendant box tunnel is now correctly brig access.
- Corrected access levels around hydroponics and science maint.
- Fixed access level on all external airlocks from maint. Most were previously incorrectly all-access.
- Outer maint. door at medbay storage room is now correctly general maint access.
- Incorrect area designation fixed under snack vendor at the bottom-left of the central hallway.
- Added some costumes to maintenance, as requested.
- Updated the atmos rig suit to new entry and sprite.
- Moved telecomms around a bit so no machines are blocked, like the RC computer was.
- Added two metal foam grenades each to both engineering and atmos, on top of their metal piles.
- Replaced all incorrectly added holotables.
- Fixed vars on the Commemorative Plaque, hopefully fixing the rare frozen-arrivals bug.
- Cyborgs now spawn at AI upload foyer again, giving roboticists a chance to spawn emags before they come asking for batteries.
- Added some missing SPACE ACCESS warning posters.
- Added a single margherita pizza to a hidden room.
- Removed one cable coil from each solar control room, now there is just the one in space on the solar proper.
- Added IDs and PDAs to bridge, on the HoP's side.
- Added missing keycard authenticator device to the bridge and Captain's Quarters.
- Added lockboxes to all head's offices.
- Library backroom intercom is now correctly wall-mounted.
- Slightly adjusted disposals layout again.
- Removed most reinforcement from the outer-layer of the station hull.
- Sec offices at science and engineering are more vulnerable, as in other depts.
- Research now has only layer of rwalls that snake around a bit, is more vulnerable.
- Removed some rwalls around the AI upload foyer.
- Removed a few rwalls around EVA and HoP office.
- Expanded Captain's bathroom, better shower now.
- Removed lots of unnecessary reinforced tables.
- Adjusted tiles in robotics operating theatre, now looks nicer.
- Added missing muzzle and prisoner IDs to prison.
- Switched shower and toilet in captain's quarters.
- Fixed AuxSci and AuxGenetics corridors, now normal sci access and genetics access respectively, so long as unbolted.
- Re-added condimaster to botany, also moved blender to front room
- Removed non-functional chemical bottles from botany.
- Moved kitchen around to be more functional, also one-tile indent added from the main corridor.
- Slightly adjusted flavour text on the memorial plaque in the funeral parlour.
- Gave chaplain and librarian access to their own maintenance doors.
- Rogue lightbulb in janitors closet has been removed.
- Fixed cameras in research and medbay break rooms, virology and xenobiolgy entrances and airlocks detecting motion. Should now be as normal again.
- Removed unnecessary extra camera in toxins lab.
- Added secure briefcase to captain's room in the unmarked closet.
- Removed extra RC console in robotics.
- Removed reactive teleport armour from the RD's office desk, as there is another copy in the RD's locker anyway.
- Added one Atmos Hardsuit in atmos and one Emergency Medical Hardsuit to CMO's office. Can easily be removed if too helpful.
- Removed some superfluous wires at the brig.
- Updated syndicate bomb path, now map works again.
- Fixed airless tiles in maint room closest to toxins test area.
- Cyborgs spawn in robotics, not AI upload.
- Removed light behind cryo tube.
- Changed research department again, adding top desk and moving disposals.
- Updated CentCom z-level to be as in current box.2.1.2.
- Updated space under shuttle to be transit sprites.
- Fixed tiles around locker room / aux tool storage.
- Bridge overhauled, now has lots more computers.
- Replaced HoP's seraph model with paper tray.
- Fixed PA camera not appearing on correct lists.
- Rearranged R&D again a little, re-added matter bins.
- Rearranged robotics, added table for acid beaker.
- Seperated vending machines from morgue entrance.
- Fixed name of door to research department atmos control room.
- Added newscaster to warden's office.
- Removed extra wardrobe in locker room.
- Small adjustment to engineering.
- Better camera placement in cargo/supply and other places.
- Medbay Isolation Rooms are now Patient rooms.
- Medbay and Research have been reorganised.
- Escape has been enlarged and is now harder to barricade.
- Genetics now has patient lockers.
- There are now some patient lockers outside the morgue.
- Drastic reduction in tinted windows
- Some cameras are now better named, such as in break rooms.
- 3 specialised maint. rooms - bar, surgery, farm.
- Added cameras to solar control rooms.
- Added donuts in a few places.
- Replaced food vendor in bridge with drinks vendor.
- Captain's desk in bridge now has access windoor.
- Windoors removed in a lot of places, escape too.
- Atmospherics no longer has uber-glass windows.
- The Theatre now has shutters with a switch.
- Adjusted space-bridge. Works better now.
- Many other minor fixes and adjustments.